Start Python from the basics and learn how to create 10 amazing and professional Python programs used in the real world!
What you’ll learn with Python Mega Course
- Go from a total beginner to an advanced Python programmer
Create 10 real-world Python programs (no Tic Tac Toe games)
Solidify your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Create an app that translates English words
- Create a web mapping app
- Create a portfolio website
- Create a desktop app for storing information for books
- Create a webcam video app that detects objects
- Create a web scraper
- Create a data visualization app
- Create a database app
- Create a geocoding web app
- Create a website blocker
- Send automated emails
- Analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Learn GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.
The Python Mega Course is the most practical course you will find on the web nowadays. Over 130 thousand students so far have used the course to learn Python programming and to build real-world applications in Python 3. You will learn how to build Python apps in this course even if you know nothing about programming. You will start from scratch and progressively build up your skills by creating some awesome Python programs ranging from webcam object detection apps to data collector web apps that query data from SQL databases to data visualization dashboards on the browser. The course has it all to make you an all-around Python programmer that not only knows Python but also the technologies you need to know to create professional applications.
The course follows a modern-teaching approach where students learn by doing. You will start Python from scratch by creating simple programs first. Once you learn the basics, you will then start with the fun part which is building not less but 10 real-world applications. You will code the apps guided step-by-step by easy video explanations and continuous support by the course instructor. The applications you will build in the course consist of database apps, web apps, desktop apps, web scraping scripts, webcam object detectors, web maps, data visualization dashboards, and more. These programs are not only great examples to master Python, but you can also use them for your portfolio.
By buying Python Mega Course you will gain lifetime access to all its videos, coding exercises, quizzes, code notebooks, cheatsheets, and the Q&A inside the course where you can ask your questions and get an answer the same day. On top of that, you are covered by the Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can easily return the course if you don’t like it.
If you don’t know anything about Python, do not worry! In the first 12 sections, you will learn Python basics such as functions, loops, and conditionals and learn how to apply the basics by doing some examples. If you already know the basics, then the first 12 sections can serve as a refresher. The other 20 sections focus entirely on building real-world applications. The applications you will build cover a wide range of interesting topics:
- Web applications
- Desktop applications
- Database applications
- Web scraping
- Web mapping
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
- Computer vision
- Object-Oriented Programming
Specifically, the 10 Python applications you will build are:
- A program that returns English-word definitions
- A program that blocks access to distracting websites
- A web map visualizing volcanoes and population data
- A portfolio website
- A desktop-graphical program with a database backend
- A webcam motion detector
- A web scraper of real estate data
- An interactive web graph
- A database web application
- A web service that converts addresses to geographic coordinates
To consider yourself a professional programmer you need to know how to make professional programs and there’s no other course that teaches you that, so join thousands of other students who have successfully applied their Python skills in the real world. Sign up and start learning the amazing Python programming language today!
What IDE/editor is used in the course?
Visual Studio Code is used in the course. It is very new and probably the best IDE that exists today. However, you can use your favorite IDE. The code will work the same, no matter the IDE.
Does the course expire?
No. Once you buy the course it’s yours. I update the content regularly and all the updates are also included for free in the one-time purchase you make.
Who this course is for:
- Those with no prior knowledge of Python.
- Those who know Python basics and want to master Python.
Created by Ardit Sulce
Last updated 4/2020
Size: 5.26 GBDownload Now