What you’ll learn
- Build 20 Frontend Projects From Scratch
- No JS or CSS Frameworks
- DOM Manipulation & Events
- Fetch & JSON With 3rd Party API’s
- HTML5 Canvas, Speech API, Audio & Video
- Beginner Friendly
Although this is a project based course, I will still be explaining everything as I go. These are mini-projects designed for you to complete in a few hours.
You should have some basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS. If you are brand new, I would suggest my Modern HTML/CSS From The Beginning and/or my Modern JS From The Beginning courses on Udemy. This course is a mix of both.
Some Things You Will Learn In These Projects:
- Create Layouts & UI’s With HTML/CSS ( No CSS Frameworks )
- CSS Animations (Transitions, Keyframes, etc With JS Triggers)
- DOM Selection & Manipulation
- Fetch API & JSON
- HTML5 Canvas
- The Audio & Video API
- Drag & Drop
- Web Speech API (Syth & Recognition)
- Working with Local Storage
- High Order Array Methods – forEach, map, filter, reduce, sort
- setTimout, setInterval
- Arrow Functions
- and More!!